Hello! This is the infamous travel blog for OWLs (Older Wiser Ladies) ages 40 to 80 plus.
We have traveled the planet in search of comfortable places to be beau-dacious!
Join our adventures!

06 April 2018

Where To Travel?

I always find it difficult deciding where to travel, especially if nothing draws me or I can't hear the call, so to speak. When this happens I ask: where have you never been that you'd like to see before you die? This usually stirs the passion in my soul. So, where haven't I been yet? --- Many places, way too many places to list. I yearn to see Ireland, or to visit places in Scotland where my ancestors were born, mostly Aberdeenshire; then there's Spain and Portugal; there is always the call to revisit Italy and France. Then again, what about somewhere completely different, like Egypt and Jordan? So, where to now, hobbit? --- Life is an adventure. But first you must go out your door!

 



1 comment:

  1. Hello MJM. i am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in freedom. It is good to go through your blog post. Let me invite you to visit a great land of India. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankheee. God richest blessings on you, your family and friends

    ReplyDelete